Crockpot BBQ Chicken. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Doesn't get much easier than this. Nowdays, you should can have Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- It’s 4 of heaping tablespoons brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of capfuls mesquite liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 of capful hickory liquid smoke.
- You need 5 dashes of sea salt.
- It’s 25 dashes of mrs dash seasoning.
- You need 2 dashes of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of stirfry sauce.
All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken instructions
- Turn crockpot on low.
- Place chicken in, upside down.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste sauce, adjust if needed to your taste.
- Pour half on chicken and spread on top.
- Turn chicken right side up.
- Pour rest of bbq sauce on chicken.
- Spread all over chicken.
- Put lid on and cook 3 to 4 hours on higj or 4 to 6 hours on low (until down).
- Baste with sauce on bottom whenever you remember (I basted 3 times and cooked on low).
You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. Tender, flavorful and juicy shredded BBQ chicken that's perfect for sandwiches, salads, tacos, pizza and more. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! A rich, deeply flavored, sweet, Crockpot BBQ chicken dinner – that you fix, and forget! Make ahead and come home to a fabulous dinner to share with the family.