Slow Cooker Chicken Mole.
Nowdays, you should can produce Slow Cooker Chicken Mole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Mole
- Prepare 2 lbs of Boneless, skinless Chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of Can of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion, diced.
- You need 2 of Dried Ancho Chiles, stemmed.
- It’s 2 of Large Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce, plus 1 tablespoon Adobo Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sliced Almonds, roasted or not. Does not matter.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Bittersweet Chocolate, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
Slow Cooker Chicken Mole step by step
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with pepper and place them in the slow cooker..
- Place all of the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend on high until it is of a smooth consistency, about 1 to 2 minutes..
- Pour the Mole Sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker. Stir together the sauce and chicken..
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Check out the chicken. If you wish it to be more tender, then cook another 1-2 hours..
- Remove the chicken and the sauce into a bowl and then shred it with two forks..