Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can boil Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, diced 1 inch square.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Green Onion, diced.
- You need 1 Cup of Broccoli, or more if you like.
Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken instructions
- In a bowl, add the chicken, curry powder, and cornstarch. Mix together, until the chicken is evenly coated..
- Heat the oil in a wok or a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken, saute it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Until the pink is gone. You do not have to cook thoroughly..
- Remove the chicken from the pan, then place it to the bottom of the slow cooker..
- In another bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, ground ginger, and the brown sugar..
- Once it is mixed well together, pour the sauce over the chicken. Stir together to evenly coat the chicken..
- Cook on low for 2 hours, then add the broccoli. Stir slightly, then cook on low for another 30 minutes to an hour..