Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole. This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well.
Stir and fold in shredded chicken, and season with salt and pepper. This Chicken and Rice Casserole has been in our family for years. Whenever I serve it to my family, I am reminded of my Grandma Edwards. Nowdays, you should can produce Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 box of any shape pasta (I used penne).
- Prepare 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cups of diced mushrooms. (I used baby portobello mushrooms).
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Spices to taste: original Mrs dash, chicken seasoning, pepper, soul seasoning, garlic powder.
Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cream of Celery Soup also taste great in this casserole, or a combination. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Frequently. Chicken Mushroom Casserole is a perfect weeknight meal and this one is crazy easy to make! This casserole recipe has a delicious combination of mushrooms, chicken, rice and beans with lots parmesan & garlic flavor!
Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly grease or butter a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain..
- Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms. Place in baking dish and top with both cheeses. Bake covered 20-25 minutes..
I've partnered with Zatarain's® to bring you this belly warming casserole! My family loves this cheesy, super tasty chicken and mushroom pasta dish recipe and get excited every time they see I've made this for dinner! Add this Baked Cheesy Mushroom Chicken to your menu plan this week! This is a classic meal that is bursting with flavor for all to love! Here are more baked chicken recipes to share with your family: One Pan Crispy Garlic Chicken with Veggies, Crispy Baked Onion Chicken, Baked Chicken Avocado.