Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. This is a Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and it's sososososo delicious.
This easy recipe for chicken enchilada casserole is layers of tortillas, shredded chicken, enchilada sauce and cheese, all baked together to golden Some great topping ideas include avocado, olives, red onion, cilantro, tomatoes, sour cream or green chiles. This is a great recipe to have for those busy. Enchiladas De Pollo Y Queso (Chicken Enchilada Casserole). Nowdays, you should can make Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- You need 2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of salsa verde.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 of flour tortillas.
- You need 3 of large cans shredded chicken.
- It’s 1-2 of avocados.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag Mexican Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of tps black pepper.
It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious. I love chicken enchiladas and this casserole is even easier to make than making regular chicken enchiladas because you just layer your ingredients. Everything you love about chicken enchiladas and casseroles combined into one tasty dinner dish. This simple recipe is a crowd pleaser and will become one of your weekly Top it with your favorite Mexican toppings: cilantro, pico de gallo, avocados, tomatoes, etc.
Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine sour cream, salsa verde, milk & black pepper in a bowl. Whisk together..
- Pour a layer of the sourcream mixture onto pan. Then cut tortillas in half and layer on top of mixture..
- Then take 1-1/2 cansof shredded chicken & layer on top of tortillas. Then dice avocado in shell, scoop out & layer on top of chicken..
- Layer more sour cream mixture on top, then add 1/2 the bag of cheese. Repeat- layer tortillas, chicken, avocado, sour cream mixture & rest of cheese..
- Sprinkle black pepper on top if desired. Bake 50 minutes, then let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving..
Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional enchiladas, without the extra carbs. But if you're worried about its relatively low smoke point, you can use avocado oil instead. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with an avocado cream sauce for an easy creamy chicken enchilada casserole that the whole family will love! _ Chicken, corn, black beans, cheese and flour tortillas in a spicy enchilada sauce, healthy has never felt so indulgent as this Chicken Enchilada Casserole. As soon as your casserole comes out of the oven, garnish its top with a handful of chopped cilantro, a few pieces of diced avocado, diced tomato. From Clarksville, Texas, Martha Sue Stroud relates, "Avocados look luscious in this easy layered casserole, and they melt in your mouth." Next Recipe.