Chicken parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- You need 1 of small box of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of bag of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese.
Chicken parmesan step by step
- Prepare chicken breasts (see fried chicken recipe I posted).
- Bring water to a boil with oil and add noodles. Cook until tender..
- Mix noodles with minced garlic, onion powder, sugar and spaghetti sauce..
- Put spaghetti on a large serving tray or baking dish and top with shredded Colby jack. Top with chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to.