Naked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
Nobody will ever believe that this is baked and not fried! This delicious Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is easy and doesn't require any frying. Because this chicken Parmesan is baked, it is healthy, quick and easy! Nowdays, you should can have Naked Chicken Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Naked Chicken Parmesan
- You need 2 pounds of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoons of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that. Oven Baked Sheet Pan Crispy Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken & Veggies is a complete dinner with potatoes and green beans smothered in a garlic butter sauce! This baked chicken parmesan is delicious.
Naked Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat the oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the chicken lengthwise, kinda like butterflying the chicken breast..
- Brown the chicken add the seasonings. 4 minutes per side..
- Add tomato sauce and cheese. Put the Parmesan on first then cover the whole top of chicken with mozzarella. Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Chicken Parmesan has to be one of the easiest and tastiest ways of preparing chicken, don't you agree? I love to serve Baked Parmesan Chicken with Parmesan Rice or garlic shells and steamed broccoli. This is a super simple weeknight meal the whole family will love. I like to serve my baked chicken parmesan over cooked noodles that have a little more marinara Here's my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe. I hope you give it a try soon.