Poppy Seed Chicken Cassarole.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Poppy Seed Chicken Cassarole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Poppy Seed Chicken Cassarole
- It’s 3 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- It’s 8 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1 (10.5 ounce) of can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Can of add diced onions and mixed veggies also.
- It’s 1 of sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed.
- You need 1/2 stick of melted butter.
Poppy Seed Chicken Cassarole step by step
- Cook and shred chicken. Rotisserie chicken is great to use also.
- Mix sour cream, soup, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add veggies if you like and mix..
- Pour into 8×8 baking dish..
- Crush sleeve of crackers and add melted butter. Stir to coat crumbs well..
- Sprinkle on top of mixture in pan. Spread evenly..
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and topping is golden brown. About 15 to 20 minutes depending on oven..
- Serve over rice, noodles or use as main course with sides..