Chicken casserole. Make a hearty chicken dinner for the family using our collection of comforting one-pots, casseroles, tagines and stews – ideal for chilly evenings. Easy Chicken Casserole is the PERFECT throw-together weeknight dinner recipe. The original old family recipe for this chicken casserole called for the sauce to be made from scratch.
Serve with mashed or boiled potatoes, or rice. These delicious chicken casserole recipes are going to be new family favorites, if they Chicken casseroles are a staple at family reunions and fellowship halls. But these one-dish wonders are also. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken casserole
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked diced chicken( I used a 22 oz bag of thawed Tyson.
- You need of Diced grilled and ready chicken breast found in freezer section).
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1 can of drained french green beans.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can sliced water chestnuts chopped up or leave whole.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of french fried onions.
Cheesy Chicken Casserole is the perfect easy casserole when you're short on time (or ingredients)! That's just one of the reasons we love these chicken casseroles—the others being they're super. Chicken casseroles are tasty, easy to prepare and freeze well for future meals. Try one of Food Chicken casseroles are the classic comfort food.
Chicken casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all except fried onions and place in baking dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Then top with fried onions and bake for about 8 minutes more.
They're tasty, easy to prepare, don't require a lot of. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. These delicious chicken casserole recipes are the perfect way to whip up a dinner the whole family will love. For chicken casserole recipes like chicken mac and cheese and south-of-the-border enchiladas, look no Chicken casserole recipes are among our favorite all-time kinds of recipes for three reasons.