Chicken and potato casserole – djej bil furn.
Nowdays, you should can make Chicken and potato casserole – djej bil furn using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken and potato casserole – djej bil furn
- You need 1.5 kg of chicken pieces, thighs and breasts.
- Prepare 0.5 g of potatoes, cut in thick slices, widthwise.
- Prepare 15 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
Chicken and potato casserole – djej bil furn step by step
- Wash the chicken pieces and put them in a large bowl..
- Add the potato slices, the crushed garlic, cinnamon, thyme, black pepper and salt. Mix well..
- Place the seasoned chicken pieces and potato slices in an oven tray; pour the lemon juice and the vegetable oil over them. Cover the tray with aluminum foil..
- Bake in the oven at medium heat for about 1 hr or until the potatoes are well cooked..
- Once cooked, remove the aluminum foil and put the tray back in the oven until the chicken become golden in color..
- Serve hot..