Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna.
Nowdays, you should can have Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- You need 4 cups of cooked breaded chicken patties, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of cooked and chopped ham.
- You need 1 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- You need 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Lay out all cooked ingredients and have ready to assemble..
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add in flour. Whisk for 1 minute..
- Slowly add milk and seasonings. Continue whisking over medium heat until thickened..
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth and melted; remove from heat..
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles in bottom of dish..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked chicken..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked ham..
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the top..
- Add 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked bacon..
- Repeat layers 2 more times for a total of 3 layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.