Chicken Quicky Casserole.
Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Quicky Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quicky Casserole
- You need 8-10 of chicken breast tenders, cooked, broken into small pcs.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of frozen peas & carrots mix or frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 2 boxes of chicken flavored stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of butter or margarine & enough for stuffing mix.
- It’s 2 containers of precooked mashed potatoes, cook according to pkg.
- It’s 4 envelopes of chicken flavored gravy mix, cooked according to pkg.
- It’s 1 of roasting pan with lid or large baking pan.
Chicken Quicky Casserole step by step
- Make stuffing according to boxes, use one Tbs butter to coat baking pan,quickly dump stuffing into baking pan and spread with spoon to cover bottom.
- Dump cooked mashed potatoes onto stuffing and spread with spoon to cover all stuffing.
- Mix the broken up chicken, veggies into cooked gravy and pour over potatoes, spread with spoon if needed.
- Bake in oven at 350° covered for 15 minutes, uncover and bake at 375° for 5-10 minutes or until hot & bubbly..
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving so it doesn't separate from gravy too much..
- Serve & enjoy!! :).
- Makes a lot of servings so this ones best for a big family or a big get together! :).