Broccoli and Chicken Casserole.
Nowdays, you should can produce Broccoli and Chicken Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- You need of —-Chicken and broth——.
- Prepare 4-1/2 pound of chicken breast skin on bone in.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- It’s 1 of large carrot chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need of –casserole——–.
- Prepare 2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3 pounds of broccoli.
- You need of —topping——-.
- You need 8 ounces of Swiss cheese.
Broccoli and Chicken Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add chicken to a pot and cover with water add salt, carrots, garlic, turmeric, celery, and onions. And boil till chicken is done..
- When chicken is done. Remove skin and bones..
- As you are removing the bones add the broccoli to the broth..
- Shred the chicken season with the seasoned salt and add to the broccoli.
- Stir together and cook covered for 20 minutes..
- Separate the broth from the casserole ingredients and mix the casserole ingredients with the sour cream. Then add the casserole ingredients to a 9×13 baking pan..
- Add cheese to top and pour 1-1/2 cup of broth you can freeze the rest if you like..
- Put into oven for 30-40 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy !.