Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Spread the remaining cheese over the top the last few minutes of bake time. In a large bowl; toss together the broccoli, chicken and hash browns.
This Cheesy Chicken Hash Brown Casserole Recipe is one of the best casseroles I have ever tried. It is loaded with cheese and hashbrowns and lots of yummy chicken. It is so good and my family just loves when I make this. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole
- Prepare 2-3 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of frozen bag of broccoli and cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom (or chicken, or whatever you like).
- You need 1 of whole chopped onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 container of french onion sour cream dip.
- It’s 1 lb of pag of shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare to taste of sesason.
I steam broccoli in the microwave for an easy side dish. It is so good and my family just loves when I make this. I steam broccoli in the microwave for an easy side dish. It goes really well with this and it's so easy.
Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450°.
- Cut up chicken, small bite size pieces. Chop onion and garlic. Cook all together with a heap of butter. Once chicken is cooked all the way season and add a scoop of French onion dip. Put in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, leaving out about half the bag of cheese. (Add a little bread crumb if you like).
- Sprinkle top with cheese, salt, and pepper..
- Bake for roughly 45 min, watching and checking for nice brownish color..
- Serve and enjoy! 😀.
My kid's like to dip the broccoli in the yummy casserole sauce. It's so good plus I love that they are eating their veggies. 🙂 Season Chicken with salt and pepper. Spreading the remainder cheese over the top the last few minutes of bake time. Mix onions with broccoli, hash browns and soups, Salt and pepper to taste. Top potatoes with the following, in order: sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese and Ritz cracker crumbs.