Chicken Parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder, lemon pepper, and chipotle (or any spices of your choosing).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 4-5 cups of Marinara sauce (homemade or jar).
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese or any white cheese of your choosing (horseradish cheese is my favorite).
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable oil.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Cut the 2 chicken breasts into thin strips than heat up vegetable oil in a large pan on medium high heat.
- Now combine bread crumbs and spices on a plate next whisk an egg and about 1/2 tbsp of water into a shallow bowl. First cover a strip in the bread crumbs then dip in egg and back into bread crumbs (make sure they are well covered you may need more egg or bread crumb blend).
- When the oil is heated only put 3 – 4 in at a time and cover with paper towel and cook all the way through but be carful to not burn the crust and when finshed put to the side.
- Preheat the oven to 375° and begin heating marinara and lay out crescent rolls and cheese.
- When the marinara is ready dunk the strip in it and put cheese on the wide part of the dough and then place the chicken strip on top and roll up and place on a pan (this gets pretty messy).
- After you completed step 5 and your oven is ready place in for about 15 – 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- When they are done I would suggest melting butter and sweeping some on the top with a dash of garlic salt and enjoy.
Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to.