Spinach & chicken curry !!!. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable.
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is one of incredible green-leafy vegetable often recognized as one of the functional foods for its health benefiting nutritional, antioxidants and. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. spinach. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Nowdays, you should can have Spinach & chicken curry !!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach & chicken curry !!!
- You need 500 gms of Chicken(fresh).
- Prepare of Spinach 1 bunch chopped.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of Onions 2-3 chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder (each 1 teaspoon).
- Prepare Dash of turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need Pinch of Garam masala powder.
Jump to navigation Jump to search. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.
Spinach & chicken curry !!! instructions
- First chopped and set aside Spinach & onions..
- Wash chicken well chopped if required.
- Now pick a pressure cooker add in chopped onions glass of water oil and other spices mentioned above ☝️leaving Garam masala powder.
- On the stove cook till three whistles then off the flame de steam it open the lid and fry well until the oil separates.
- Now add the chopped spinach & chicken fry till raw smell is vanished. Add a cup of water and keep consistency of ur choice thick gravy or little watery like so.
- Now just cook till one or two whistles off the flame garnish it with pinch of Garam masala powder..
- And serve it hot with chapati or rice & enjoy the meal !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u are pure vegetarian then u can skip chicken & pick one medium size potato and cook the curry via same procedure!!!!!.
The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. Our parents worked hard to convince us that cooked fresh spinach was just as good, if not better than the. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach requires cool weather for optimal growth and may survive over winter in temperate regions.