Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes.
Nowdays, you should can boil Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes
- You need of Whole chicken.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Marsala powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- You need of Vegetarian Mushroom Seasoning.
- Prepare of Dahl Flour.
- It’s of Water.
Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes step by step
- Marinate 1 whole chicken with 2 spoons of salt, half spoon of turmeric powder and full spoon of Marsala powder. Massage the chicken with the seasoning..
- Pound some onions and garlic into a mashed form.
- Add 3 full spoons of Chilli powder and pound into a paste..
- Peel and cut 6-7 potatoes into small pieces depending on the proportion you’re making. Add 1 half spoon of salt and mix the potatoes well..
- Add Groundnut oil and heat it up. Add the paste. And 2 spoons of marsala powder. Mix them up with the spatula..
- Add in the marinated chicken. Mix it well and then cover the wok. Wait until water spills out of the chicken. Mix it with the spatula again and ensure the paste doesn’t stick to the wok..
- Add some water to prevent the chicken and paste from sticking to the wok. Leave the cover on, and only remove it from time to time to stir it up using the spatula. Add some fish sauce and mix them well..
- After about 5 minutes, add in the potatoes and mix them up. Close the cover and only remove it to add some water and stir the curry from time to time for 2 minutes..
- Mix Dahl Flour with water and pour it in to make the curry more pasty.
- Add 1 and a half spoon of vegetarian mushroom seasoning if it’s too salty..
- This is the amount of water that you should add in overall. Cover the wok and then wait for approximately 13 minutes for the potatoes to become soft. You can use the spatula to press against the potatoes to test the softness of the potatoes..
- Now you have a delicious dish of Chicken Curry with Potatoes..