Curry Chicken Tenderloins.
Nowdays, you should can produce Curry Chicken Tenderloins using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Tenderloins
- It’s 4 pieces of chicken tenderloin.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of coconut oil melted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
Curry Chicken Tenderloins instructions
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Dap dry the tenderloins with paper towel. Brush coconut oil to both sides of tenderloins. Then, sprinkle the dry ingredients to both sides of the chicken..
- Place the tenderloins in the fryer basket. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the meat is cooked through when internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C)..