Malaysian Curry Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Malaysian Curry Chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Malaysian Curry Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Chicken meat.
- Prepare 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need of Malaysian curry pasta.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Option Cumin powder.
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- You need 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of lemong grass.
- It’s of Water.
Malaysian Curry Chicken step by step
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat.
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘.