Slow Cooker Curry Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Slow Cooker Curry Chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Curry Chicken
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- You need 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Slow Cooker Curry Chicken instructions
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..