BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can prepare BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken
- It’s 3 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of red curry paste(some red curries are spicier than other adjust up or down to your spice level.).
- It’s 6 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need of Seasoning for the chicken (you will not use it all).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1-2 pounds of boneless chicken thighs (Breasts work fine… also pork :).
BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken step by step
- Put the first 8 ingredients in the blender and run for 2 minutes Divide into two containers. (half for marinade and half for sauce to finish).
- Mix the salt,granulated garlic,powdered ginger and black pepper and sprinkle to season the chicken. (you will not use it all).
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with half of the sauce.Longer is better : ).
- Grill the chicken for about 5-7 minutes on each side (do not burn 🙂 It needs to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. NOTE…We also tried this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and it tasted very good..
- In the last couple of minutes brush with the other half of the sauce. (finishes with a nice shiny glaze).