Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce.
Nowdays, you should can have Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/4 lemon.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder (I used Japanese curry powder).
Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce instructions
- Pierce chicken with fork. Rub salt and garlic powder on chicken pieces. Coat with flour..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Fry the chicken and flip occasionally until golden brown. Remove and set aside for a while..
- With the remaining oil and butter, stir-fry onion for a couple of minutes. Add salt, honey, lemon juice, curry powder, and mix well..
- After about five minutes, add the chicken pieces and coat the chicken with the sauce..