Nowdays, you should can produce Coconut-Curry Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Coconut-Curry Chicken
- Prepare 3 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 12 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of med onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of minced jalapeño chile.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3/4 c of light coconut milk.
- It’s 2 T of packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped.
Coconut-Curry Chicken step by step
- In skillet, heat 2 tsp of oil. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 tsp of salt; add to skillet and cook stirring occasionally until golden. Transfer to plate..
- In same skillet, heat 1 tsp oil. Add onion and cook until tender. Stir in pepper, jalapeño, ginger and garlic; cook about one min. Stir in curry and cook another min. Stir in coconut milk and loosen brown bits from pan..
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro and 1/4 tsp salt..