Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables. This easy slow cooker Chicken Curry is packed with the flavors of curry, coconut, and plenty of veggies. An easy, flavorful dinner you will make Simply thaw and either reheat or cook in the slow cooker according to original directions. Ways to Serve Slow Cooker Curry Chicken and Vegetables.
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry – lip-smacking creamy curry chicken in a perfect blend of homemade Jamaican curry powder and other spices. Slow cooked chicken, vegetable & lentil curry is a hearty, flavorful, fix-it-and-forget-it meal perfect for cold, wintery evenings served with naan or artisan bread and a yogurt based raita sauce. This slow cooker chicken curry is perfect in every way – juicy pieces of chicken, a spicy, flavorful gravy that has the right consistency – this is the perfect dinner to come home to. Nowdays, you should can boil Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables
- You need 1 lb. of chicken breast, cut in 1 1/2 inches pieces.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of coconut milk.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of red curry paste.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s of lime juice (approx. 2 Tbsp).
- You need 1 package of frozen Asian medley vegetables*.
So who is with me when I say slow cookers are awesome? Especially when you have recipes where you can dump. When I made this slow cooker yellow chicken curry I was dancing around my kitchen because I was so happy. If you're a fan of Thai food you should try this slow cooker yellow chicken curry!
Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables step by step
- Combine coconut milk, red curry paste, sugar and lime juice together in the slow cooker..
- Add chicken and vegetables* to the slow cooker and stir well to combine. (*If using a medley with broccoli, add vegetables during the last hour of cooking so the broccoli doesn't overcook.).
- Cook on low for approximately 4 1/2 to 5 hours. Start checking on it after 4 hours to avoid drying out the chicken..
- Serve over rice. Garnish with lime wedges and/or cilantro, if desired. Add salt to taste to balance out the sweetness if you prefer..
You're going to be in awe of how easy it is to make such a delicious, comforting bowl of goodness at home. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry is a flavourful Thai chicken dinner recipe, made easily in a crockpot! A flavorful meal with juicy chicken in thick red curry. Slow Cooker Recipe: Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew. This is a great clearing-out-the-fridge recipe.