Coconut curry chicken. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! Coconut Curry Chicken from Delish.com is a one-pot meal you'll want to make every night. This quick and easy coconut curry might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious.
This delicious Coconut Curry Chicken is flavorful and filled with potatoes, carrots and spices. This Coconut Curry Chicken tastes better than your favorite restaurant! Coconut curry chicken is an easy, healthy dinner that's packed with flavor. Nowdays, you should can have Coconut curry chicken using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Coconut curry chicken
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breast (skinless, boneless).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 ounces of onion.
- You need 2 ounces of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Just let the chicken simmer in curry spice and coconut milk! Coconut Chicken Curry is one of those classic, savory meals everyone loves, and this Instant Pot version will have your dinner on the table in no time! Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry is an easy to make and healthy weeknight curry dinner recipe. Simple, quick, and so Add curry powder, cayenne (or chili pepper), veggie stock, coconut milk, another healthy pinch of salt.
Coconut curry chicken step by step
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric..
- Dice onions, garlic and tomato..
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and grated ginger..
- In a pan or skillet heat oil on high heat..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute onions, garlic, tomatoes and red pepper flakes..
- Make space then add chicken slowly, sauteing 5-7 minutes..
- Add coconut mixture and bring to boil..
- Add bay leaf, and continue to simmer..
Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite. While the chicken does its thing, you're going to make a zippy coconut condiment for spooning over the finished dish. These coconut curry chicken thighs happened a few weeks ago when I had a pack of chicken thighs desperate to be used in the fridge and a head of broccoli that was looking a little worse for wear. This easy Chicken Curry dish with potatoes, garam masala, cumin and curry spices and simmered with coconut milk. This aromatic dish gives flavor newbies and seasoned curry lovers with go nuts.