Coconut curry chicken. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! Coconut Curry Chicken from Delish.com is a one-pot meal you'll want to make every night. This quick and easy coconut curry might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious.
You can literally start cooking before the prep work. Coconut curry chicken is an easy, healthy dinner that's packed with flavor. Just let the chicken simmer in curry spice and coconut milk! Nowdays, you should can make Coconut curry chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Coconut curry chicken
- You need 1 jar of Lee Kum Kee Coconut Curry Sauce.
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken legs or thighs, cut in palm-sized pieces.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/4 c of Unsweetened shredded coconut.
Simple, quick, and so Add curry powder, cayenne (or chili pepper), veggie stock, coconut milk, another healthy pinch of salt. Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite. Coconut Chicken Curry is one of those classic, savory meals everyone loves, and this Instant Pot version will have your dinner on the table in no time! Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry is an easy to make and healthy weeknight curry dinner recipe.
Coconut curry chicken instructions
- Lightly salt, then fry chicken legs on medium-high till lightly browned on both sides..
- Empty jar of curry sauce into saucepan. Fill empty jar with water, swish and pour into saucepan. Fill again, repeat. Stir sauce till smooth.
- Place partially cooked chicken into saucepan, pushing down to make sure it’s covered with sauce. Sprinkle with coconut and stir in..
- Simmer on very low, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Freeze in portion-sized containers..
While the chicken does its thing, you're going to make a zippy coconut condiment for spooning over the finished dish. These coconut curry chicken thighs happened a few weeks ago when I had a pack of chicken thighs desperate to be used in the fridge and a head of broccoli that was looking a little worse for wear. This easy Chicken Curry dish with potatoes, garam masala, cumin and curry spices and simmered with coconut milk. This aromatic dish gives flavor newbies and seasoned curry lovers with go nuts. Chicken soup flavored with coconut and curry make this Thai recipe a reader favorite.