Chicken Curry(Nepali Style).
Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken Curry(Nepali Style) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry(Nepali Style)
- Prepare of Main Curry Portion.
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken with bones.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 1/2 small of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 6 large of onion, chopped (in big cubes).
- It’s 6 large of tomato (also cut in large cubes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil (mustard oil is recommended).
- It’s of topping part.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Coriander.
- It’s 1 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of powder cinnamon.
Chicken Curry(Nepali Style) step by step
- Fry the onions in oil. And after the onions become transparent add the meat..
- After the meat start changing colour, add salt. After 2 minutes, when the meat starts to leave water add the tomatoes..
- Close the lid and wait for some time. When the tomatoes all cook. Add the garlic and ginger paste. Then add some water to give the curry a gravy. Then add the garam masala.
- Close the lid and cook for 10-20 minutes or until the meat becomes tender..
- Top the curry with some coriander, parsley and some cinnamon powder..