Whole chicken legs with curry onions..
Nowdays, you should can have Whole chicken legs with curry onions. using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole chicken legs with curry onions.
- It’s 1 of whole chicken leg (skin off).
- You need 1 medium of red onion.
- It’s 1/4 of water.
- You need 1/3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
Whole chicken legs with curry onions. step by step
- Cut the onions julienne style very thinly. Heat oil to sautee it. Stir and once slightly translucid add the curry and mix..
- Add 1/2 the water and cover with a lid. When the water is evaporated add the reamining half. Cover again and once the water has evaporated turn the heat off and let it sit..
- Open the leg to cook it in a griddle. Season it with salt and pepper. Heat the gruddle and once is hot cook the chicken..
- Put the onions in the bittom of the dish, the leg on top and some green (I used lamb's lettuce).