Japanese style chicken curry.
Nowdays, you should can boil Japanese style chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Japanese style chicken curry
- Prepare 1 box of golden curry sauce mix.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of peeled potato.
- Prepare 10 grams of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts (u may use any type of meat you want, a.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apricot jam(optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce(optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder(optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup(optional).
Japanese style chicken curry step by step
- You take the chicken breast and cut it in bite sizes.
- First, you peeled and chop the onions, set them aside. Then you take the potato and the carrot, peel them and cut then in bite sizes..
- You cook the chicken breast until its white almost golden. (It doesnt need to be full cooked).
- In another pan(it has to be spacy) u cook the onion with the olive oil..
- Add the carrots and the potato and mix them together. Then add the chicken..
- Add the water and wait for it to boil. When it starts boils take out the fat that is floating..
- When the vegetables are tender, turn off the fire. Add the curry spice and mix.
- Optional u may add a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce, curry powder, ketchup sauce, and apricot jam for taste..