Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! Coconut milk makes this curry sweeter than regular cream. We add a little bit of brown sugar (optional) for sweetness.
Don't forget to whip up some rice to soak up all that saucy goodness. This easy Chicken Curry dish with potatoes, garam masala, cumin and curry spices and simmered with coconut milk. This aromatic dish gives flavor newbies and seasoned curry lovers with go nuts over. Nowdays, you should can make Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.
- It’s 3 large of Onions-Make a paste in a processor.
- Prepare 1 head of Tomato-Make a fresh paste in a processor..
- Prepare 4 tsp of Oil.
- You need 3 head of Peppercorns Whole.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves..
- It’s 1/4 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 5 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Fresh Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato-Cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red Chilly Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry is an easy to make and healthy weeknight curry dinner recipe. This chicken curry with coconut milk is one of those recipes that tastes like you've simmered it gently for hours. This curry dish uses fish sauce, curry paste, and light coconut milk. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Chicken Curry in Coconut Milk.
Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. instructions
- Heat oil in a wok and add the whole cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, bay leaves and curry leaves. Wait for the curry leaves to spatter and then add the fresh ginger garlic paste..
- After two minutes add the onion and tomato paste, and cook till it changes color and starts sticking to the pan. Add salt and turmeric and stir..
- Then add the chicken and potato to the wok and stir till the chicken turns translucent. Add the red chilly powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder and stir. Then add water and close the lid and keep the gas mark on medium..
- After 10 minutes, open the lid. By now the water should have evaporated by half. Then add the coconut milk and stir. Close the lid and cook till the chicken is well cooked..
- Add fresh coriander and mint before serving. Along with a wedge of lemon..
- Happy Cooking! :).
This Coconut Milk Curry Chicken with Potatoes recipe is a major favorite every time I make it. Not only is it easy to make, but also a healthy meal. Coconut Milk is good for your heart, and boosts your immune system. Potatoes are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants! Coconut Chicken Curry. featured in Trinidadian Roti And Fillings.