Chicken Cucumber Salad.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Cucumber Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast Fillet *OR 4 to 5 Tenderloin Fillets.
- You need A few of slices Ginger.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 of Cucumber *large continental cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips OR grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- You need of Chilli *fresh or dry as required.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Chicken Cucumber Salad step by step
- Tear Chicken Breast Fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that they will cook more quickly. Cook the Chicken pieces in boiling salted water with a few thin slices fresh Ginger. When cooked, allow to cool in the water..
- *Alternatively, you can quickly cook them in the microwave. Place Ginger slices and the torn Chicken pieces in a heat-proof bowl, sprinkle a pinch of Salt and 1-2 teaspoons Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water, cover the bowl with a small plate, and cook in the microwave at 50% power OR at 600W for 2 minutes, turn over and cook for 1 minutes. Allow it to cool before handling..
- Cut Cucumber in half lengthways and slice diagonally (OR cut it as you like). Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon Salt, add Ginger, and massage..
- When chicken pieces are cool enough to handle, take them out and tear into strips. Add to the Cucumber..
- Add all other ingredients and combine well..