Creamy potato&chicken soup. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Thinly sliced potatoes and onion are layered in a creamy cheese sauce creating the perfect au gratin potato recipe. This Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake is true to its name – easy and creamy and cheesy!
Cream of Potato Soup I "I made some for myself and some coworkers and they loved it. I added some bacon to top it off and it was wonderful!" – Ang. Potato Cheese Soup "This is a very good soup and even my picky. Nowdays, you should can boil Creamy potato&chicken soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy potato&chicken soup
- It’s 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of a chicken breast.
- Prepare of Thyme, salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of butter, 1 tbls of vegetable oil.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need of Fresh cream.
Creamy Herbed Potatoes This is an elegant potato dish that I make on special occasions, adding different combinations of herbs and seasonings to complement the rest of the meal. It's perfect on your Thanksgiving table, or for Christmas dinner. Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe full flavoured with butter, sour cream, garlic and parmesan cheese. Perfect for the any time of the year!
Creamy potato&chicken soup step by step
- Chopp 2 large potatoes and an onion into a soup pot and add the chicken breast.
- Add 1 table spoon of butter, 1 tbls of oil 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper and thyme.
- Stir fry it for as long as possible (careful to not burn the onion) keep stirring on a low heat for at least 10mn or 15mn.
- Add over half a liter of water or chicken broth or vegetable broth (your choice).
- Let simmer on a low heat for 25mn until the vegies absorbs most of the broth.
- Remove from the stove and, remove the chicken breast,.
- Add your cheese of choice,(i used regular white cheese for toast) and a cup of fresh cream and mix till smooth.
- Cut the chicken breast in slices or in cubes and add it back to the soup, and serve!.
With a table full of food, the most loved and devoured foods are side dishes. Specifically, these Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. Savory, creamy, and loaded with bacon, sour cream, and cheese.