Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔. Spend ten minutes assembling these ingredients in the morning, and come home to a ready-to-eat chicken dinner. So creamy and comforting, and yet only a tiny little bit of cream or evaporated milk. Well if this creamy tomato basil chicken is what real life looks like, count me in!
This Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken is made in the slow cooker and served over pasta or rice for an easy Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in Is this the same as the original chicken with the basil cream sauce, just in the crockpot? Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken is a simple, one pan meal that the entire family will love. Nowdays, you should can make Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
With only five ingredients that are most likely in your pantry, this is an easy recipe Lush and saucy is how I would describe this creamy tomato basil chicken. And the best part is how ridiculously simple it is to make. This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, deliciously cheesy and a creamy sauce. Read reviews from world's largest community for readers.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking "Creamy Tomato Chicken: Easy Crockpot Pasta Bake" as Want. Pan-fried chicken breasts in a rosy tomato-cream sauce with herbs is so easy to make. Creamy Tomato Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.