Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole
- Prepare 4 packs of chicken sausage, cut into fourths.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Pasta (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese slices from the deli.
Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole step by step
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil……Sauté until slightly browned……
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today……drain well…….
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently…….
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.