Creamy Zucchini Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can have Creamy Zucchini Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Creamy Zucchini Chicken
- It’s 3 of medium zucchini (cut your way).
- It’s 6-8 of deboned chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of herbs de provence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Za’atar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dice onion.
- It’s of Salt to flavor.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of warm cream.
Creamy Zucchini Chicken step by step
- Pour oil into large, deep sauté pan, and place over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook until onion becomes soft and a bit clearer. To achieve this, stir often for approximately 7-10 minutes, or until onions soften up..
- Once onions are soft add zucchini, chicken, and a hefty pinch of salt(well sprinkled). Cover, and stir as needed until most of the squash has cooked down, and the chicken is done. Once you hit pic 3, see pic 4 below..
- Turn heat to medium-low, add Za’atar, herbs de Provence, garlic powder, add butter and fold it into the dish. Once you’ve achieved pic #4, add the cream and stir until evenly mixed. It should look like pic #5 upon mixing in cream and stirring for a few minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Let cool, and serve with a hearty rice of your choice. I threw a lil siracha sauce on mine before I devoured it:).