Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots.
Nowdays, you should can have Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots
- It’s 3 of dried bean curd (tofu skin) sheets.
- It’s 2 pcs of carrots, peeled and sliced to bite size pieces.
- You need 2 of ginger, peeled.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 150 gram of chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 3 of green onions, thinly sliced for garnish (green part only).
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Light Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of olive oil / vegetable oil.
Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots step by step
- Soak dried bean curd sheets in separate bowl with cold water to submerge them by one inch. Once rehydrated, tear the bean curd to 2 inch sections.
- Combined the chicken, half garlic and ginger in a bowl, seasoned with salt, pepper, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Marinated for 15 minutes..
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat and sautéed the garlic until fragrant. Place the marinated chicken and cook until lightly browned. Add the carrots..
- Pour the water and let it boil for 10 minutes. Meanwhile drain the bean curd..
- Add the bean curd and seasoned with soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar to taste. Bring to another boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer to 20 minutes, or until all the ingredients are tender and fully cooked..
- Turn off heat, garnish with onions and serve immediately..