Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken. Increase the heat to medium high and bring the liquid to a simmer. This Creamy Pesto Alfredo Chicken Fettuccine Bake is a delicious cheesy dish that combines two favorite pasta sauces making one perfect meal. You can make them in advance and are still able to serve warm while tasting fresh.
Pour in alfredo sauce and pesto. Toss with hot pasta and serve with any garnishes, if desired. Here is how you achieve that. Nowdays, you should can produce Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken
- You need of Cooked Fettuccini (according to package directions).
- It’s of Cooked Chicken (I grilled mine).
- It’s 8 oz of Alfredo Sauce (choose your favorite brand).
- Prepare 3-4 oz of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare of Shaved Parmesan (for topping).
- It’s of Fresh Chopped Parsley (optional).
- Prepare of Crushed Red Pepper (optional).
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken. You need of Cooked Fettuccini (according to package directions). Prepare of Cooked Chicken (I grilled mine). Stay in my life FOREVA.' Today's recipe isn't just a plain pesto pasta, though.
Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken step by step
- Mix Sauces in medium bowl until combined..
- Add Pasta and Chicken and toss all ingredients until pasta and chicken are coated..
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 mins (on 50% power so as not to overcook the already cooked pasta and chicken). Or heat in sauce pan on stove at low-medium heat, again…so as not to overcook..
- Top with optional parmesan, parsley, and crushed red pepper and ENJOY!!.
We're taking things one step further and throwing homemade alfredo sauce + pesto sauce together and then tossing it all with the carbs. (i.e. the pasta) BAKED PESTO ALFREDO CHICKEN. Pesto Alfredo Chicken combines my favorite Homemade Alfredo Sauce with Basil Pesto poured over seared chicken breasts and baked to a creamy and ridiculously good dinner perfection. To make the alfredo sauce: In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.