Creamy Baked Chicken. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken & Bacon is packed full of flavour for an easy, weeknight dinner the whole family will love! "Creamy Baked Chicken is comforting and easy to prepare," says Barbara Clarke of Punta Gorda, Florida. Today we are making Creamy Baked Chicken! This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties.
This chicken dish is good enough to serve to guests! To save time you can brown the chicken in the morning then refrigerate until ready to add on the sauce and bake. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. Nowdays, you should can produce Creamy Baked Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken
- It’s 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 Can of French Cut Green Beans.
- Prepare 8-12 of Red Skinned Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Water.
It's unapologetically indulgent, and loaded with all the essential food groups – cream, parmesan, chicken and BACON. This baked chicken dish would be great with fresh thyme, rosemary, or tarragon. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Add little bits of butter on top.
Creamy Baked Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place thawed chicken breasts in casserole pan and coat with desired seasonings..
- Cut potatoes and onion into desired shapes (dice, slice, ect) and place evenly around the chicken breasts..
- Dump green beans over top of everything and gently spread evenly all over pan..
- Coat the top with Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken soups. As evenly coated as possible. (doesnt have to be perfect).
- Finally add 2 cups of water to the pan and any added seasonings or toppings. (I sprinkled parmesan and mozzarella over top of mine).
- Cover and Bake for 60-90 minutes depending on size of chicken and potatoes. Voila!.
To bake them immediately, lightly spray a foil-lined baking sheet with non-stick spray, or brush lightly with oil. I made the Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos for Cinco De Mayo and they were delicious! This creamy baked chicken with mushrooms recipe is sure to satisfy any comfort food craving, especially when served over noodles. With the ability to switch up the protein or play with different flavor add-ins, this versatile meal will be a family favorite! These creamy chicken taquitos are easy to make and incredibly moist and flavorful!