Creamy Broccoli, Chicken, Bacon Pasta. How to make Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Bacon. First, cook the chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper in a large skillet on medium heat. Add cooked pasta, cooked bacon, cooked broccoli to the creamy sauce and mix everything in.
For all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do! This one is loaded with all the essential food groups – chicken, bacon, cream and parmesan. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Broccoli & Bacon is an unforgettable side dish! Nowdays, you should can boil Creamy Broccoli, Chicken, Bacon Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli, Chicken, Bacon Pasta
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Salt och peppar.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2/3 cups of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2/3 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan (some mozzarella if it's handy).
- Prepare of Appropriate Amount of Pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of Steamed Broccoli Florets.
- You need 7 Strips of Cooked Bacon.
Pan fried broccoli and crispy bacon are baked in a cheesy creamy parmesan garlic sauce! Topped with bubbling mozzarella, this recipe is guaranteed to convert ANY non-vegetable lover to fall head over heels! Creamy Broccoli, Chicken, and Bacon Pasta Recipe. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
Creamy Broccoli, Chicken, Bacon Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a large skillet. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cook chicken breast on high heat for 2 to 4 minutes on each side, until browned, then remove the skillet from heat and keep the chicken covered to continue cooking it in its own steam until no longer pink. Remove chicken from the skillet. You can also use pre-cooked chicken. Cut chicken into thin slices..
- Add minced garlic to the skillet. Add heavy cream, milk, bring to boil. Add cheese and stir till it completely melts..
- Cook pasta until al dente..
- Add al dente pasta, cooked chicken breasts, broccoli florets, and bacon to skillet and stir with sauce until warm and coated..
Her recipe called for Italian sausages but since the Italian isn't a great lover of sausages (crazy I know),I decided to switch it up with Pancetta instead. Now this Creamy Broccoli Bacon Pasta Casserole sounds like a comfort food wouldn't you say? So serve up this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta recipe for a last minute dinner guests and impress your friends with this quick dish. Creamy Broccoli, Chicken and Bacon Pasta Cheese, broccoli, chicken and bacon in the same dish? One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.