Creamy Bacon, Mushroom & Thyme Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can boil Creamy Bacon, Mushroom & Thyme Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon, Mushroom & Thyme Chicken
- You need 6 of bone in chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mixed Italian herbs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of (Creamy bacon, mushroom & thyme sauce).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of & 1/2 cups sliced mushroom.
- You need 200 g of chopped bacon.
- Prepare 300 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
Creamy Bacon, Mushroom & Thyme Chicken step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180*C. In a fry pan on high heat, brown chicken in batches and set aside. When all done- sprinkle with Italian herbs, salt & pepper. Throw in oven for around 25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Meanwhile- fry bacon and set aside..
- Then sauté mushrooms with a little olive oil..
- Return the bacon to the pan along with cream, salt, thyme, pepper and garlic salt. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly..
- Add the chicken to sauce- and serve immediately- with mash or pasta. Enjoy!!.