Creamy green chicken/pollo en crema. Pollo en Crema (or Creamy Chicken) is a tasty dish that's perfect for busy weeknights. More Mexican Cream Sauces: Chicken in Creamy Chipotle Sauce, or Pollo al Chipotle You want the sauce to thicken up slightly. Top off the chicken with chopped cilantro and green onions for color.
The Best Chicken Pollo Crema Recipes on Yummly Pollo En Crema (chicken In Cream), Pollo A La Crema, Fettuccine Alfredo Con Pollo. Pollo en Crema: Lightly spicy and deeply comforting, this saucy chicken dish is perfect over hot cooked rice, quinoa or wide egg noodles. Nowdays, you should can produce Creamy green chicken/pollo en crema using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy green chicken/pollo en crema
- It’s 1 pack of chicken drumsticks (around 10).
- You need 15 of anaheim peppers.
- It’s of mexican sour cream.
- You need 3 of table spoon butter.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken bullion.
But the star of the entire lunch, in my not-so-humble opinion, was Pollo en Crema. There were raves around the room for this simple, homey dish created. Pollo a la Crema con Quelites, Chile Poblano Asado. This luxurious taco filling can just as easily be scooped onto tostadas.
Creamy green chicken/pollo en crema step by step
- Heat up skillet on medium heat.
- Add butter to skillet and melt.
- Add chicken to skillet, season to your liking. Cook until done.
- While chicken is cooking, take your peppers cut the ends, take out the seeds and wash them.
- Boil the peppers until they are tender.
- Once tender add them to the blender and add a whole jar of mexican sour cream. Blend well. Your sauce is ready, it should be creamy and green.
- Pour sauce over chicken and add a teaspoon of chicken bullion.. mix well and it's done.
- Eat with side of white rice.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high. Generously sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt on both sides and lay them into the pan in a single layer. Aunt Mary's Pollo en Crema – Sorta Salvadorian Chicken Stewed in Cream. Aunt Mary's was a popular brunch restaurant here in San Francisco that She would always get the Huevos Rancheros, and my usual was the Pollo en Crema, which is the subject of today's video recipe. These Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a crazy delicious cross between your favorite Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas AKA White Chicken Enchiladas and Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas.