Creamy Southwest Chicken. Slow Cooker Creamy Southwest Chicken Recipe. In addition to pan frying this creamy chicken dish, as this recipe does, you can use the recipe in a slow cooker. This Southwest Chicken Soup is a variation on our family-favorite Cold Remedy Chicken Soup.
This southwestern chicken salad is no different. It's healthy, light and fresh topped with warm spicy chicken I guess it was worth the wait! Southwestern Chicken Salad with Creamy Cilantro Dressing. Nowdays, you should can make Creamy Southwest Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Creamy Southwest Chicken
- You need 4 of thin cut chicken breasts, cleaned & trimmed.
- It’s 4 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce, optional.
- You need dash of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
Chicken and cream cheese are combined with red peppers, black beans, corn, shredded cheddar and southwest spices, then wrapped in flour tortillas for a hearty lunch or light dinner. Southwestern Chicken Salad – How to Make Southwestern Chicken Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing Southwest Chicken Salad With Homemade Cilantro Lime Dressing ~Cinco de Mayo. Chilis Southwest Chicken Soup tastes so much better when made from scratch with this copycat recipe. It's hearty, healthy, and full of Southwestern flavor.
Creamy Southwest Chicken instructions
- Take trimmed and cleaned chicken breasts and rub each side with about 1/2 tablespoon of taco seasoning. Heat grill or grill pan to medium. Spray with cooking spray. Cook chicken for about 3-4 minutes on each side..
- If you are using a grill pan preheat oven to 350..
- Meanwhile, or beforehand mix cream cheese, salsa, cilantro, salt & pepper in a small mixing bowl..
- After chicken is grilled, top with cream cheese mixture, then shredded cheese. Put it in the oven for 5 minutes. If you're cooking it on a grill close lid for 5 minutes..
- This recipes cooking time is for 1/2 inch think chicken breasts. If your chicken is thicker, butterfly it or cook it until no longer pink..
Tender beef simmered in a creamy southwest seasoned sauce served in tortillas! This easy to make recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Southwest Beef Burritos. Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Creamy Greek Chicken Salad in a Jar.