Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken. Crockpot Creamy Mississippi Chicken- tender pieces of shredded chicken coated in a rich, creamy sauce with a spicy kick. The combination of Ranch seasoning and pepperoncini peppers is to die for. And as much as I love regular Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken.
Try it with steamed basmati rice and. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! Nowdays, you should can make Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- You need of Chicken mixture.
- You need 4 of large chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (use more if needed to cover chicken).
- You need 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chilies (4 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of back beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 can of hot red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Optional toppings.
- It’s 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro, tomato, avacado, shredded cheese.
How to make Creamy Crockpot Salsa Chicken Recipe. Three ingredients (plus a little salt I added a little sriracha to make it spicier and it came out so well! Next time I'll add some onions to it! Use your slow cooker to make creamy crockpot chicken and vegetables.
Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken step by step
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and rub into meat..
- Place chicken in crockpot and add the rest of ingredients (except for topping ingredients) Also, if you do not like spicy food you can leave out the jalapeño pepper and use 2 cans of mild enchilada sauces instead..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs. Shred chicken with two forks while still in pot. Mix all together..
- Serve over rice or put in warm flour tortillas. You can also use as a dip with chips..
- Top with your favorite toppings..
Believe it or not, this creamy crockpot recipe is low in fat. Light sour cream and low sodium chicken broth form a decadent sauce that tastes rich without the guilt. Chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and spicy buffalo sauce all go into the Crock Pot and a few hours later you have a creamy, spicy, perfectly dip-able buffalo chicken dip. It's the appetizer version of my favorite crockpot buffalo chicken and it disappears at parties!! A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili.