Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Add in remaining oil, onion, and broccoli. Season with remaining seasoned salt and pepper.
For all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do! This one is loaded with all the essential food groups – chicken, bacon, cream and parmesan. A delicious creamy dish made with chicken, cream cheese, spaghetti, and broccoli. Nowdays, you should can have Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- You need 1/2 of bag of egg noodles.
- You need 1/2 of bag of frozen broccoli.
- It’s 1 can of cream of broccoli soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts diced (cooked).
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- You need of adobo seasoning.
A favorite with kids and adults alike! Creamy Broccoli Chicken Shells and Cheese. This Chicken and Broccoli Pasta tastes like a dressed up version of the boxed shells and cheese you grew up eating! Using the slotted spoon, transfer the broccoli to the bowl with the sausage.
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta instructions
- Cook and season chicken as desired. I used some of the ranch mix and adobo. Since my chicken was cooked ahead of time I used non-stick cooking spray to warm the chicken..
- Once chicken is done add the cans of soup and stir. Once mixed, add the pasta and cover on medium heat until pasta is done (10-15 min) add broccoli close to the end of cooking time.
- Stir and season to your liking. Enjoy!.
Creamy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta I really like this recipe and I find myself making it over and over again. Really this pasta dish can be made in a few. This pasta dish that I'm sharing with you today is one of their favorite broccoli dishes. I frequently use either macaroni or penne for this recipe if I don't The delicious combination of broccoli, cheese, and chicken always makes this dish a big hit on our table. But the fun shape of trumpet pasta makes it.