Creamy Chicken Pot Pie. Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables – comfort food bliss! #ComfortFood #Pie #chickenpie #potpie #chickenpotpie #puffpastry #puffpastrypie. We love chicken pot pie, but making (and waiting) for it is tough. So instead we threw everything into the Dutch-oven and let it do all of the work!
I hope you will too 😉. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. Nowdays, you should can boil Creamy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 1 packages of pie crust.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. Betty knows chicken pot pie, and this simple and comforting one-pot version is sure to be your new favorite. We swapped pasta for pie crust and the stovetop for the oven, and the result is a quick and easy dinner your family will adore. Here's a from-scratch Chicken Pot Pie adapted from Marshall Field's classic recipe.
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Season your chicken and bake for 35 minutes once its done shred up your chicken.
- In a bowl mix your cream of chicken soup frozen vegetables sour cream cheese onions and chicken all together and add a little dash of seasoning salt for flavor.
- Roll your crust out on the bottom of the pan add your filling and put the other crust on top poke holes in the dough and brush melted butter on top then bake in the oven for 40mintues until the top is golden brown.
With a slow-cooked chicken, a creamy vegetable filling, and a handmade pie crust, this pot pie is the ultimate comfort food. This creamy and smoky take on chicken pot pie in the form of a pasta dish is simply mouthwatering! There are so many things going for this dish, starting with the creamy sauce and juicy chicken. I also add bits of diced Canadian bacon for a sweet and smoky flavor which perfectly complements the other. It's a savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce.