Chinese Chicken Salad. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days!
The dressing is sweet and sour, mingling brown sugar with soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Fried rice noodles add the crunch. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage. Nowdays, you should can prepare Chinese Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 10 oz of cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, cut into matchsticks.
- You need 2 of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need 1 medium of red pepper, cut into matchsticks.
It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove the meat from the bones, discard the skin, and shred the chicken in large bite-sized pieces. An easy recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad that's as delicious as it is healthy.
Chinese Chicken Salad step by step
- bring pot of water to boil. add noodles.cook noodles until al dente. drain and rinse. let cool before adding to cut up veggies..
- combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ground ginger, and salt..
- cut carrots and bell pepper into matchsticks..
- slice green onions thinly. add to bell peppers..
- shed chicken. toss all ingredients together..
Say hello to a rainbow of crunchy veggies, chicken, and noodles tossed in a gingery dressing that will knock your socks off. This salad calls for homemade Asian Salad Dressing, which works overtime as a marinade for chicken, shrimp, or pork. This Chinese chicken salad is a colorful and tasty way to use up some leftover chicken and makes for a quick and easy light lunch. HOW TO MAKE THE SALAD DRESSING I experimented with few different dressings and ultimately settled on this one, which I think is just the right balance of soy sauce, rice vinegar (or rice wine vinegar; they're the. Notes EXPERT TIPS FOR CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD.