Buffalo chicken wontons. Reviews for: Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Buffalo chicken wontons or rangoons are a twist on the classic crab rangoon.
Loaded with all the classic flavors of buffalo chicken, they're crunchy, creamy, spicy, and SO delicious.perfect for game day, parties. The idea for these Baked Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups came about because I wanted to make individual handheld bites where the filling is contained and spillage is less likely to happen. Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are a great, easy appetizer recipe to have on hand for football parties and cocktail parties. Nowdays, you should can boil Buffalo chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken wontons
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced super fine.
- Prepare 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- You need 24 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
Buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers for a day of sports. These buffalo chicken wontons with homemade yogurt blue cheese dip are so perfect for tailgating! By being baked in the oven with minimal ingredients. These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cupcakes are full of cheesy, spicy Buffalo chicken flavor.
Buffalo chicken wontons instructions
- Heat fryer to 375. Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan and stir in buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dip, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese..
- Beat the egg and brush each wonton wrapper with it. Place about a teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper and fold over in a triangle shape. Fry 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ranch to dip..
This recipe calls for Egg Rolls wrappers, however for smaller bite size portions, Wonton wrappers should suffice. Chicken, buffalo sauce and a crispy shell – how could you not want to that? Drizzle with more buffalo sauce as desired. buffalo chicken wontons. These buffalo chicken wontons are the perfect appetizer for a big group, and my mom swears they only take about forty five minutes to make. I made these wontons with already cooked chicken, used fat-free cream cheese, light Cheddar cheese, and of course Franks Hot Sauce!