Stir Fried Cashew Chicken. This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is my all-time favorite weeknight meal! It's loaded with protein, vegetables and is even better than takeout! I am definately obsessed with cashews.
No need to order take out when you can make your own at home! Continue until the chicken is lightly browned but not quite entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables: Swirl the remaining tablespoon of oil into the wok down the side. Nowdays, you should can have Stir Fried Cashew Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Cashew Chicken
- Prepare of Boneless chicken breast (3) or thigh.
- It’s of Whole cashews.
- You need to taste of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Appx. 3 tbs garlic mixed with pork fat.
- You need 1 tbs of Sriracha.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Fish sauce/soy sauce/salt.
Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I have substituted different vegetables with no problem. Incredible healthy ginger cashew chicken stir fry packed with veggies like bell pepper, broccoli and carrots, and served with a flavorful coconut cauliflower rice! This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is better than takeout, and the perfect meal prep idea.
Stir Fried Cashew Chicken instructions
- Slice chicken thinly and mix with Sriracha and pepper.
- Add garlic and pork fat to a pan and melt on medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on medium high heat.
- Add 3-6 tbs oyster sauce and cashews when the chicken is cooked and stir. Add fish/soy sauce or salt to taste.
You probably already have all the sauce ingredients on hand at Cashew chicken is extremely flexible, so you can adjust and substitute ingredients as needed. Crisp fried chicken with stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts. Stir in the spring onions and cashew nuts, season, to taste, with sea salt and ground white pepper and transfer to a serving dish. Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts 腰果雞肉丁 by youcancookgourmet.com with Joyce Ho. A ding dish is any Chinese stir-fry in which the chicken and vegetables are diced into little cubes, and crunchy ingredients like nuts are added for texture.