Brad's cashew chicken. Jump to navigation Jump to search. The traditional version of cashew chicken is stir-fried in a wok. Tender chunks of chicken are combined.
The chicken breast is briefly marinated, resulting in juicy, tender bites that are very flavorful. The sauce is made from rich oyster sauce, a. Brad, thanks so much for this recipe. Nowdays, you should can produce Brad's cashew chicken using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Brad's cashew chicken
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of sake.
- It’s 1 tbs of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 3/4 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tbs of dry mustard.
- It’s 3/4 tbs of ground ginger.
- It’s 4 of compacted tbs brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- It’s 1 (15 Oz) of can whole baby sweet corn.
- It’s 1 (8 Oz) of can sliced water chestnuts.
- It’s 3 of LG chicken breasts. Fileted in half then cut to 3/4 " cubes.
- Prepare 6 Oz of petite sweet carrots.
- It’s 1 of LG shallot diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 of small bunch bok choy. Sliced thin. Only the whites.
- You need 2 of small heads broccoli. Small florets.
- You need 5 Oz of roasted, unsalted, whole cashews.
- You need 1 of "x 2" piece if ginger root. Peel, slice, smash, then mince.
- You need of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe made with juicy tender chicken, sweet bell pepper, buttery cashews, all coated in a sweet and savory garlic sauce. Better than take-out, learn how to make this delicious. Make this Cashew Chicken Quinoa Bake for a high-protein, one-dish meal that the whole family will love! Can't get enough of our delicious chicken casserole recipes?
Brad's cashew chicken step by step
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Stir occasionally.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a large wok. Add chicken, shallots, ginger root, and carrots. Sprinkle with 5 spice. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not drain liquid..
- Add garlic, bok choy, and broccoli. Cover with a lid. Stir fry until broccoli is tender. Stir occasionally..
- When tender, add baby corn, water chestnuts, cashews, and sauce. Bring to a simmer uncovered. Simmer until sauce thickens..
- Serve over jasmine rice. Garnish with green onions and siracha sauce if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Delicious Chinese cashew chicken with very common and humble ingredients. I am a big fan of all types of chicken cubes stir-frying dishes. They are so simple but delicious. Remove chicken and set aside in a separate bowl. Cashew Chicken is a takeout standby that you can easily make at home.