Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups. Press wonton wrappers into each cup, pressing against sides of muffin cups to create a wide open "bowl" in the center of each wonton. Spray wrappers generously with coconut oil spray. In a small bowl, Add chicken avocado and strawberry and chopped parsley.
Scoop small amount into wonton cups. Chicken, Strawberry and Avocado Wonton Cups recipe by Grandma Barb, is from Cooking With Love, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Remove wonton cups from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before filling. Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of avocado small diced.
- Prepare 12 of wonton wraps (mini muffin tray).
- You need 5/6 of small diced strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of or to your liking White creamy balsamic dressing.
- It’s of ⬆️You can also try a light ranch dressing too!.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, make the Creamy Herb Sauce: In small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Fill wonton cups with layers of avocado, chicken, mango and corn. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, chilies and jalapeno.
Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups instructions
- Start off by seasoning your chicken breast with salt and pepper, or whatever you like.
- Bake or grill your chicken until golden brown and juicy.
- Dice your chicken into small pieces. Set to the side.
- Spray your mini muffin tray and place the wonton wrapper inside to fit. Set oven to 375 and bake for 3-5 mins (check after 3 mins) should be a light golden crispy texture.
- Small dice your avocado and strawberries. Also chop parsley.
- In a small bowl, Add chicken avocado and strawberry and chopped parsley.
- Add salt and pepper along with the cilantro base. Gently Toss ingredients. Just enough to coat the ingredients. Add more if needed.
- Chill filling 30 mins -1 hour. Scoop small amount into wonton cups. Serve and enjoy!.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. The longer the salsa sits before serving, the more the flavors combine. Add the chicken to the bowl with the strawberries and mix until combined. Spoon one tablespoon of the chicken strawberry mixture into each wonton cup.